Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/jwaresof/public_html/wiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 427
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/jwaresof/public_html/wiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 565
JWare/AntXtras Logging for Ant (Log4Ant) is a full bridge to the SLF4J library which is a simple façade for various logging frameworks like Log4J, Jakarta Commons Logging, and LOGBack. By using Log4Ant components you can easily capture, transform, and send all Ant messages, AntXtras messages, and standard output and error messages to your real logging and monitoring system. This means you can capture detailed information about your build, test, and deploy processes for live monitoring.
- 100% SLF4J, 100% Ant.
- Captures both direct-to-SLF4J messages and standard Ant messages (all levels)!
- Exports any Ant runtime setting using SLF4J’s MDC support.
- Automatically organizes Ant messages according to priority (problems, status, diagnostics).
- Easy configuration of SLF4J options from within Ant script itself.
- Usable as an Ant execution listener too, so no need to touch existing Ant scripts!
- Pass through of Ant runtime exceptions linked with warning and error messages.
- Get all Ant sourced messages into the real logging system.
- Ensure automatic message cataloging is useful to someone without access to the Ant script.
- Have no direct coupling to a particular logging framework, but work with most popular ones.
- Accomplish 1, 2, and 3 without forcing users to rewrite existing scripts!
- Provide a rich but simple set of feedback components to replace the standard <echo>.
- Include support for AntXtras’ locale and template-based messages framework.
- Maintain the general AntXtras design guidelines.
- Go to the Log4Ant Feature Request Tracker to submit your own enhancement and new feature requests.